Friday, August 3, 2007

"Thriller" in Philippines

I HAD TO HAD TO share this with you, this video is of CPDRC inmates at a prison in the Philippines. They’re doing a reenactment of Michael Jackson’s Thriller, apparently they DANCE for exercise.

After my initial bout of laughing like a hyena, I was totally in shock at just how disciplined and amazing these guys actually are. Seriously, they’re in perfect unison, waaaaaaaay better than some of those I saw audition for “So You Think You Can Dance”, and most of them look like old men.

Just a few things I thought I’d elaborate on, I don’t want to take away from the excellence of their routine.

The guy dressed as the woman (Ola Ray in the original), are those fake ta-ta’s???
The "Michael Jackson" looks like Frankenstein.

Orange must be the international jail fashion color choice.

I'm wondering if they got tortured if they didn't participate or got the steps wrong, the routine is just so so perfect.

The ending kind of freaked me out.

Anyway, enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DENNICA, this is why I love you, you are crazy, the things that amuse you amuse us to. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

FUNNY SHIT