Thursday, August 9, 2007

Deion Sanders gets reality show on the Oxygen network.

The show, with the working title Deion and Pilar Sanders: Prime Time Love, features the daily life of former National Football League superstar Deion Sanders, his former model wife, Pilar Sanders, and their five children. Set in Prosper, Texas, (population 2000) one of the shows main angle is Pilar's discontent in the tiny town and the friction between her own ambitions and her husband's content (wanting to be a stay at home dad).

Look out for the eight-episode series expected to premiere in 2008.

OK, don’t hate me, I'm really not that ignorant, but growing up in London, the first time I’d ever heard of Deon Sanders was because he featured in MC Hammers “Pumps and a Bump” video, LOL, sad but true, I did research him though after the video, I mean they made such a thing about him being in it I figured he must have been ‘somebody’.

No comments: