Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lil Britney does Rihanna

Ok, since this THING called the web, especially You Tube, everybody and their mama can now be virtually famous just doing their thang online (damn need to get that karaoke video of me out ASAP)

We were wowed by Lil Britney's "version" of Lip Gloss, and lo and behold she's at it again with Rihanna's Umbrella. What is the world coming to?? I totally commend her, I mean these video's are well made, well edited, damn you ARE watching a music video not some phone download, this is the real thing..

Whilst watching this video (and her outfit) the same thought crossed my mind as when I had watched RuPaul's Supermodel... What happened to the bits???

Anyhoo, enjoy - Lil Britney's Umbrella, ella ella ella eh eh eh..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I gotta say this was hella funny and very well put together. i gotta give it to lil brit.