Friday, August 3, 2007

BOBBY BROWN @ BB KINGS LAST NIGHT

I saw Bobby Brown perform at KJLH's event in BB Kings last night.. Bear in mind, I was an obsessed teeny bopper Brown fan waaaaaaay back in the day, so I was expecting a SHOW..

I had the time of my life, Bobby can still ROCK the stage, he had everybody dancing and participating in the show... At one point Macy Gray (who he introduced as his best friend) and Stevie Wonder got up and performed with him...

Stay tuned for Bobby's new TV show which he promises to be funnier than "Being Bobby Brown".

Check out the snippet I shot (hanging like a crazy woman from the balcony with my digital camera) below, LOL

Pictures coming soon...

Special thankx to publicist Stephanie Abdullah for the invite.





2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Dennica, thank you for stopping by my blog earlier last week.

Love what you're doing!

All the best,

Tiffany
creatiffchatter.blogspot.com
Creatiff Chatter.

Tiffany said...

Hey Dennica, thank you for stopping by my blog earlier last week.

Love what you're doing!

All the best,

Tiffany
creatiffchatter.blogspot.com
Creatiff Chatter.