Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mr Bean is Back – August 24th

My partner has BANNED me from watching films/TV show's like this.. He apparently thinks it doesn't do anything for my "mental stimulation" and hates the fact that I sit there laughing/crying so hard at the stupidest s**t. Hell I can't help it, if it's funny it's funny however stupid it is, so what if I have a strange sense of humor, considering I grew up with Mr Bean and he's one of my fav's (there I go again), I'm going to watch the damn film.

If you're not hip to Mr Bean (Rowan Atkinson) he's a HILARIOUS British actor/comedian who actually doesn't have to do anything, his face alone could make a show.

Anyhoo, he's back with MR BEAN'S HOLIDAY.. This actually came out in England in MARCH of this year, hence the many many video clips you can find online. Nevertheless, I'm pretty excited and can't wait until Aug 24th. Check out the synopsis and trailer below.

MOVIE SYNOPSIS
Rowan Atkinson returns to the iconic role that made him an international star in Bean II. In his latest misadventure, Mr. Bean--the nearly wordless misfit who seems to be followed by a trail of pratfalls and hijinks--goes on holiday to the French Riviera and becomes ensnared in a European adventure of cinematic proportions.

No comments: