Monday, July 23, 2007

Trends from "I love NY" gets Sexually Frustrated - MUSIC VIDEO

Another video, I seriously need to stay off You Tube..

OK, WHY OH WHY is Trends (I LOVE NEW YORK) rapping?? What is he doing? I nearly choked on the soda, YES my soda when I watched this? What is the world coming to?? And why would anybody want to be recognized on the street (at the beginning of the video) as "The guy from I Love New York". I would never ever call myself a know-it-all of Hip Hop, I think you've all realised that from my VERY varied taste, but am I missing something here?

PS: Sexually explicit moans, groans and lyrics, you are warned..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.: This is my "Top Five Video Count Down",with yours host MR.

Now coming in at number
#1. Read -A- Book mutha***a
#2. Deelishis Rumpshaker
#3. Beyonce "Pop,Drop It,LockIt and GetUp&DanceLikeNothingHappen"
#4. Trends "Sexual Frustration"
and now holding down the number #5 spot is: Mr.& Mrs Anonymous "Sex Tape"

Mrs.: They hell you not putting that up there. Well, I guess you'll be sleeping with a pillow between your legs tonight..its that time of the month for me. luv ya (kiss)

Mr.: aww hell naw

--Mr.& Mrs. Anonymous (we are a real couple with real issues...EnglishGal,we love ya blog, keep up the good work)

English Gal Media said...

You are crazy...