Tuesday, October 9, 2007

VH1: Hip Hop Honors, I Love New York 2

Ok, HAD TO HAD TO post something after last nights shows..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

VHI Hip Hop Honors:

Wonderful show, but who in the hell booked T-Pain to sing a Keith Sweat classic in tribute New Jack Swing maestro Teddy Riley, WTF??? And with no studio robot voice backup?? I was totally baffled, seriously, that was my jam (still is) but T-PAIN?? I sat through the whole performance with my mouth open in disbelief...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I Love New York 2:

HILARIOUS.. Whoever filmed/edited the soundbites with Midget Mac should be shot.. Ok we all know he's a "little person" but no need to have his interviews with only the top of his head in view at the bottom of the TV screen, like the person filming was a 3 year old, wrong wrong wrong..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tpain and Keyshia wtf?? Did they practice??