Thursday, October 11, 2007

Michael Jackson teams up with Kanye West

Ok, so many rumors of this person and that person working on his album, shamone Michael, make it happen, am I seriously the only person waiting for his comeback???

-----

Kanye West is working on material for Michael Jackson's first studio album since 2001, according to reports.

The rap superstar said: "I'm working on stuff for Michael Jackson. If I like a person's outlet or what a person brings to the table, then I'll speak to them."

Kanye said: "I've been in the lab already, you're already producing for other people and you've still got to promote yourself."

According to The Sun, Jackson sent a message to his fan club yesterday teasing them about an imminent album announcement.

It will be his first all-new effort since 'Invincible' six years ago.

Jackson told fans: "I've been really busy lately. Soon I will be sharing exciting and surprising news with you. Your continued love and support means so much to me. I really love and appreciate you all from the bottom of my heart."

The album is expected to be released early next year.

Source: RTE Entertainment

No comments: