Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Victoria Beckham: I split up the band.. because I wanted to be a fashion designer

VICTORIA Beckham has revealed SHE was the reason the Spice Girls' suddenly split— because she plans to quit the music business for good.Posh has decided to become a full-time fashion designer and says she will NEVER sing with pals Mel B, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton and Mel C again.

Talking exclusively to the News of the World, Posh admitted that she only agreed to a Spice reunion for sons Brooklyn, eight, Romeo, five, and two-year-old Cruz.

"I was very nervous about going back into the Spice Girls because I didn't want to send out a confused message," she admitted.

"The reason I decided to do the tour was to show my kids that mummy was a pop star once.

"I've been thinking about this for a long time. I'm not in the music industry any more. I'm in the fashion industry.

"I'm putting together a team of people now so it will be my main project when I finish this tour in a month.

"It's the last opportunity there will be to see the Spice Girls together."

No comments: