Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Carnival 2007

Halloween, the one time of the year that lots of females have an excuse to walk around with literally no clothes on...

This post is really for my London readers mainly because I want you to see that Los Angeles REALLY REALLY celebrates Halloween. Seriously, I've never seen anything like it, it was a shock when I first moved out here and it still is. I still haven't come around to how seriously people take this event, from decorating the outside/inside of their houses to the elaborate costumes, the mind boggles.

Anyhoo, last night I attended the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival which thankfully is walking distance from where I live, getting there by car would NOT have been an option.

The carnival attracted over 300,000 people last year and is well attended by those who I swear spend all year thinking of and designing their "Halloween" outfit and practising how to act in character all night long.

Check out some of the snapshots below, bear in mind this is only a pinhead of what was on display last night. Click on the image to enlarge..

Enjoy


No comments: