Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tell me what you want, what you really really want..

SPICE GIRLS REUNION ALERTAfter rumors, talks, talks and more talks the Spice Girls finally announced today to an excited crowd in London that they will reunite for 11 concerts around the world in December and January.

This will be the first time since 1998 that ALL original five members of the group will perform together.

Ginger, Posh, Sporty, Scary and Baby Spice are set to perform the following dates:

Los Angeles on Dec. 7, Las Vegas on Dec. 8 , New York on Dec. 11, London on Dec. 15, Cologne on Dec. 20, Madrid on Dec. 23, Beijing on Jan. 10, Hong Kong on Jan. 12, Sydney on Jan. 17, Cape Town on Jan. 20 and Buenos Aires on Jan. 24.

OK, looks like I’ll be digging out my Spice Girls shoes for the LA date… Yes, I DID have Spice Girl shoes, sad but true. In my defense I was caught up in the Spice frenzy, LOL

No comments: