Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm back...

Ok, so I'm back, it's been a crazy few weeks, aside from work, the events etc, I've also had a lot going on..

If you've ever heard of the saying - cluttered space, cluttered mind, which I was actually OK with because that's the way it had to be. But, after last week I came to the conclusion why should I appreciate people, who don't appreciate me??... Not to go into too many details, it's a new day and the I've totally X'd the whole episode from my memory never to be dealt with, thought of or spoken of again. As I always say, everything happens for a reason, and many things we need to take in our stride and see as life lessons.

Did a huge smudging of my place today and I feel like a new person, it's like a huge weight literally got up and walked out the door. It's a wonderful experience and I suggest EVERYBODY should do it at least once.

For those thinking 'what the hell is she talking about???' check out SMUDGING for more info.

Anyway, stay tuned for news, news and more news.

Dennica

No comments: