Friday, February 9, 2007

RIP: Anna Nicole Smith

Ok, I know this is dominating news everywhere, but seriously when I heard about this yesterday, I was really upset. Yes she was a whirlwind, had her ups and downs and made very 'questionable' decisions; BUT she always clawed her way back and NEVER gave up. Her modelling career (especially Playboy and Guess) proved that curvy is in and curvy is hot, no matter what the industry says.

I had the opportunity to meet her at the MAGIC Tradeshow a while back when she launched her clothing line via Von Dutch. In all honesty I found her to be this go-lucky, don't give a damn BUT vulnerable gal, someone that you're immediately drawn to, she had a 'realness' about her. Something you don't find very often with 'celebs' today.

Hopefully she has now found peace.

Dennica

No comments: