Sunday, January 21, 2007

Clinton for President..

Ok, this is sooo spooky, for those that know me and remember the conversation I had with them LAST election - I TOLD YOU SO..

So, last election when a majority of people thought that Kerry actually had a shot, somebody I used to work with went into a ramble about how it wasn't going to happen because Hillary was going to be President in 2008.

I obviously looked at him like he was crazy and he further explained that, Kerry couldn't win because everything was being set up for Clinton therefore she would have to succeed a Republican. Didn't ask where, how, or why he would say such a thing..

Now you all know, 1. I'm paranoid, and 2. I'm very much into all those conspiracy theories (remember the Mel Gibson film??) I totally believed him and told everybody around me who would listen.. Of course everybody thought I was crazy..

Lo and behold when the announcement was made I was less than surprised. All I have to say is, GO HILLARY...

More info on her official website: http://www.hillaryclinton.com/

PS. Love the picture up top, don't you??

No comments: