Friday, August 22, 2008

Paris Hilton seeks new best friend, in LONDON...

What? Can't believe she ditched me, why is she going all the way to London when I'm living in LA? The cheek, that's a 10hour flight you know..

Anyhoo, Mz Hilton is heading to the UK to launch a reality TV quest for a best friend..

She just finished the Los Angeles version of "My New BFF", in which
she chose a confidante from tens of thousands of wannabe best pals. But you know Paris, one "Best Friend Forever" is not enough, so guess what? She wants one in my hometown too.

Hilton writes on her blog, "I decided I need to find my new British BFF. London, watch out - I'm coming to town and bringing my fast-paced life with me. I'm in the UK all the time, but of course I can't bring all my friends, so I've decided to look for a new BFF across the pond. I need a best friend who is hot, who can keep up with me, and most of all, who is real and won't be a backstabber. I'm not leaving London until I find that amazing girl or guy who can meet the challenges."

What can I say? Watch out London...

No comments: