Monday, June 16, 2008

The Incredible Hulk - Loved It...

So, according to tabloids the Hulk only made $54.5m this weekend which is considered a "minor" smash.

And apparently audiences preferred Eric Bana as the Hulk instead of Ed Norton.

I was one of those that contributed to the $54.5m and I thought it was GREAT.. I vaguely remember the TV Hulk when I was young, never really understood the story, just the catchphrase "Don't make me mad, you won't like me when I'm mad".

I also had the privilege of seeing the first 'Big Screen' Hulk with Eric Bana at a special industry screening (those were the days) and I was bored as hell.. I swear I nodded several times, woke up and it was STILL on, aaggghh.

Anyhoo, LOVED Ed Norton in the role, loved the action and did my speciality of sitting throughout the entire film with my mouth open (which I do when I'm totally engrossed in what I'm watching)

Go Norton, go Hulk.



No comments: