Sunday, March 25, 2007

LA Fashion Week, Thank You, I'm Pooped..

Ok, this past week has been CRAZY... Remind me NEVER NEVER NEVER to do back-to-back events again.. Yes I know I thrive on that shit, but goddam. Anyway enough moaning.

Firstly, THANK YOU for all those that came out to support FASHION MEETS MUSIC on Tuesday (Element) AND Wednesday (Hollywood Canteen) night. Both events were HOT and I appreciate everybody that made the events what they were.

Ok, I'm going to do my Oscar speech now..

Special thanks to:
[Sponsors] Universal Music, Sam Bell Fitness, How to Succeed in Urban Fashion
[Designers] Grefenreed, 1 Man's Trash, Laines Devil Deal, Ekqualyte, Michael Wright & Ray Ray
[Performers] Marcie, Melinda B
[Venues] Kristi, John Ryan Jr & Nome - Element Nightclub.. Tyler, James and Daniel - Hollywood Canteen
[Photo / Video] TJ, The Big J Company
[Host] Andrew James Markham III
[Make Up / Hair] Nicole Ramierz, Ryan and Ermine and the wonderful crew they brought with them.
ALL THE AMAZING MODELS

Last week was truly a turning point for the event, and I'm pleased to announce that our next show takes place on April 25th at CINESPACE - yep, an even larger venue with more bells and whistles. We have a crazy line-up and theme which I'll explain more about later, don't want to take the shine away from thanks and gratitude to all those involved.

If you missed it, shame on you, make sure you're at our April Edition @ CINESPACE
.

No comments: